Sunday, March 4, 2012

study Art again

Some of my art book

            So this year (2012) I have determined to send my proposal to further my study in master(Art) at UMS. Will get the result after 3 month maybe around Mei 2012. Let me share a bit about my academic background:
  • Certificate in Adobe Illustrator ACE and Flash ACE @ University Malaysia Sarawak (2009)
  • Degree in Fine arts (Major in painting & drawing) @ University Malaysia Sarawak (2006-2009)
  •  Certificate in Information Technology @ Institute Technology Sara (2005)
  • STPM/ SPM/ PMR @ Smk Inanam (1999-2005)
  • UPSR @ Sk Darau (1998)
After I have graduated in 2009 been working in non-art field (I'm also doing freelance job in illustration and quite active with Persatuan Seni Visual Sabah -PSVS) but I don't really mind 'bout it because it was a precious experience for me. It took me about 2 years to make it all clear not only the space (time) but financial. So, if my proposal rejected I will try it again end of this year.... DONT GIVE UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca dan komen ya ^____^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...