Sunday, April 8, 2012

AMC class

Attention
Free computer class for all!!
Grab the oppurtunity and fill your break day with knowledge. I have join it and at the end of your class you will be given your certificate. Below I share some of the class practical teaching photo. I'm happy to join this AMC class and will continue to join other class in the future.

Click here to REGISTER free

(PC MAINTANCE CERTIFICATE, AMC KOTA KINABALU)



We need to pull out all the wire inside the PC

Some of the component inside the PC that I need to remember where to put it back!

Motherboard

This is how my table look like after pulling out all the component inside the PC.

PC maintainance class at AMC, Likas Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca dan komen ya ^____^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...