Sunday, July 8, 2012

MOVIE: The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

MOVIE: The Amazing Spiderman (2012)



Synopsis:

             Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. But did he find his parent? His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner and the journey begine.


Genre: Action - Adventure - Fantasy
Director: Marc Webb
Stars: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans.

:: Look I'm writing something ::

I have watch this movie last Sunday at GSC,1B with a friend that I meet for the 1st time. He is my bff friend. Thank you to my bff for introducing me to him...he looks tough and gentleman. I felt a bit  embarrass because of theTHE AMAZING SPIDERMAN romantic scene  hahaaha! Ok lets have some ice-cream~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca dan komen ya ^____^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...